TOWEL BAR - MC 260033
Suction towel rail holder for bathrooms is simple for hanging one piece big shower towel or several small towels.
The stainless steel wire bar is strong rust-proof, not like mild steel in chrome, even in the moisture bathroom environment, needn’t worry about rust stain.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue for rough wall surface
- Plastic ABS suction base and cap
- Stainless steel towel bars, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size :45 x 9 x 8 cm
- H.S. Code:83025000
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic ABS suction base in white or chrome
- Stainless steel towel bar in electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- stainless steel towel bar: 1 piece
- 10 grams silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||9.5×9.3×48 cm||20’GP:||5292 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||50.5x31x39 cm||40’GP:||10992 pcs|
|N.W.: 3.61 kg/ctn||G.W.: 5.85 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||12756 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating, or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home, long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
Best Hardware Store in Sri Lanka