SUCTION ORGANIZER - MC 260051
The Suction organizer is designed to put a paper towel in the kitchen , then mount on the wall surface.
The stainless steel holder rack is rustproof well, easy to clean it you get dirty, just use paper wipe out.
Whatever you want to mount this kitchen paper towel holders, a high power vacuum cup will help you mount it on smooth tile firmly and easy to change the position without screws and remain holes on the wall ; for rough surface, silicone glue also let you fix on the wall without drilling.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- Stainless steel paper holder rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Production size :25x14x14 cm
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic ABS suction base in white
- Stainless steel kitchen paper towel holder in an electropolish finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- stainless steel paper holders: 1 piece
- 10 g silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||16×15.5×26 cm||20’GP:||3540 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||54.5×33.5×50 cm||40’GP:||7356 pcs|
|N.W.: 5.18 kg/ctn||G.W.: 7.25 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||8532 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home , long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.