MCOCO DIY Bathroom Towel Ring 15 x 5 x 20 cm Suction Cup Stainless Steel Towel Ring Electro Polishing Finish - MC 260006
The Suction cup towel ring is designed simply to use for the bathroom, can be mounted on the wall easily without any tools or screws.
The stainless steel ring in a round circle well, rust-free even in moisture bathroom or washroom.
The strong suction cup helps you fix on the wall fast and easy, say goodbye to your drill and screws; you can remove it when you want to switch another position where you think it is more convenient for using, no stain remains; Just wash it with warm water then you can use for next time.
Even the wall surface you have is rough, it also comes with Eco silicone glue for installation, you never fix the towel ring in the traditional way.
We do believe this suction towel ring helps you put your towel on the wall anywhere, anytime.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from a famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
Product size : 15 x 5 x 20 cm
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Stainless steel towel ring: electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 1 piece
- stainless steel rack: 1 piece
- 5g silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 1 piece
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||15.5×4.5×22.5 cm||20’GP:||12696 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||33.5×31×24.5 cm||40’GP:||26352 pcs|
|N.W.: 2.08 kg/ctn||G.W.: 3.47 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||30588 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home , long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
We Also Recommend
MCOCO DIY 3 Tiers Basket Bathroom Shelf 30 x 14 x 74 cm Suction Cup Stainless Steel Wire Rack Anti Rust Electro Polishing Finish - GB 700023
MCOCO DIY Plastic Hair Dryer Holder 10 x 12 x 14 cm Suction Cup ABS Hair Dryer Storage - MC 261005
MCOCO DIY Bathroom Shelf 25 x 12.3 x 10.9 cm Suction Cup Stainless Steel Wire Basket Electro Polishing Finish - MC 260021
MCOCO DIY Corner Shelf 35.5 x 21.5 x 14 cm Suction Cup Corner ABS Plastic Shelf Bottom Stainless Steel Wire Rack Electro Polishing Finish - MC 261008