SINGLE TOOTH BRUSH HOLDER - MC 260025
The Suction toothbrush holder is designed for a single person, the person can mount a plastic cup to storage toothbrush and toothpaste on the bath wall with vacuum cups.
A double toothbrush holder with suction is available for two-person.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from famous silicone glue brand Dow Corning for rough wall surface
- Single toothbrush cup with Eco plastic PP, especial for a single person
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Production size :11 x 8.5 x 16 cm
- H.S. Code: 83025000
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic PP cap in white
- Stainless steel wire: electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 1 piece
- stainless steel rack: 1 piece
- plastic toothbrush cup: 1 piece
- 5 grams silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 1 piece
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||11.5×9.5×12.5 cm||20’GP:||15348 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||30×25.5×28 cm||40’GP:||31248 pcs|
|N.W.: 2.2 kg/ctn||G.W.: 3.07 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||36276 pcs|
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating, or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home, long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
Best Hardware Store in Sri Lanka