SHOWER HOLDER SUCTION - MC 260122
Shower holder suction is designed with drain holes at the bottom of bath shelves, easy to clean, and dry.
No drilling required solution, suction cup, or silicone glue accessories. Never drilling and damage the wall surface.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- No drilling required solution.
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from a famous brand for rough wall surface
- Eco plastic shelf base in PP, drain water easily and keep dry
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size : 35.5 x 14 x 12.3 cm
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic PP shelf bottom: single-layer design in white, with holes to drain water
- Stainless steel wire: electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- stainless steel and plastic shelf: 1 piece
- 10 g silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||36.2×13.8×14.5 cm||20’GP:||3228 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||58×38×45.5 cm||40’GP:||6696 pcs|
|N.W.: 6.8 kg/ctn||G.W.: 9.08 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||7776 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home , long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.