6 METAL HOOKS - GB 700003
Suction cup hooks shower can be mounted with suction or glue, use in bathroom or toilet. You can easy to fix on the wall, put soap on it without the mess.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from a famous brand for rough wall surface
- Plastic ABS suction base and cap, easy to clean
- Stainless steel bathroom hook, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size: 34.5 x 5 x 9.5 cm
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic ABS suction base: white
- Stainless steel 4 hooks in electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- stainless steel wire hooks with 4 hook: 1 piece
- 10 grams silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||45.5 x 5 x 9.5 cm||20’GP:||9240 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||49.5 x 21.5 x 33.5 cm||40’GP:||18816 pcs|
|N.W.: 3.68 kg/ctn||G.W.: 5.44 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||21840 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home , long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
Best Hardware Store in Sri Lanka