SUCTION CUP SHOWER SHELF - MC 263005
Suction cup shower shelf can be used in bathroom or kitchen room, with suction cups fix on the nonporous surfaces like glazed ceramic, tile, glass ; Also offer glue fixings for the rough surfaces like lime, paint, wooden wall.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- Two-tier shelf design for put more articles
- ABS plastic base, elegant design
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size : 30 x 12.5 x 38.5 cm
- Rubber suction cup: dia 73mm, black color
- ABS plastic
- Stainless steel wire: electropolish finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- plastic and metal shelf: 2 pieces
- plastic plate: 1 piece
- 10 grams silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||12.5 x 9 x 49 cm||20’GP:||4080 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||51 x 39.5 x 38 cm||40’GP:||8772 pcs|
|N.W.: 10.4 kg/ctn||G.W.: 13.8 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||10176 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home , long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.