MCOCO DIY 3 Tiers Bathroom Shelves 31 x 12.5 x 70.5cm Suction Cup Plastic Shelf Bottom Stainless Steel Wire Rack Electro Polishing Finish - MC260018
Suction bathroom shelves are designed with 3 tiers shelves for bathroom storage.
The main structure is stainless steel wire rack, rustproof in moisture bathroom.
3 shelves with Eco plastic PP bottom, water leak holes at the bottom, never stay water and stain.
It can be mounted beside the wall corner with heavy-duty suction cups, the unique patented suction cap design is stable and easy to use in the bathroom.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from a famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- 3 ladder shelves design for bathroom, more storage space
- Eco plastic dish with PP, elegant design for home
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size: 31 x 12.5 x 70.5 cm
- Rubber vacuum cups: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Plastic PP shelf bottom in white
- Stainless steel wire: electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 2 pieces
- stainless steel rack: 1 piece
- stainless steel and shelf : 3 pieces
- 10 grams silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 2 pieces
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 6 pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||14×8.5×73.4 cm||20’GP:||2532 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||76×28×30 cm||40’GP:||5256 pcs|
|N.W.: 8.6 kg/ctn||G.W.: 10.62 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||6102 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating, or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home, long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
We Also Recommend
MCOCO DIY Soap Holder with Draining Soap Dish 12.5 x 12.5 x 9.5 cm Suction Cup ABS Plastic Stainless Steel Wire Electro Polishing Finish - MC260001
MCOCO DIY 3 Tiers Basket Bathroom Shelf 30 x 14 x 74cm Suction Cup Stainless Steel Wire Rack Anti Rust Electro Polishing Finish - MC700023
MCOCO DIY Plastic Hair Dryer Holder 10 x 12 x 14 cm Suction Cup ABS Hair Dryer Storage - MC261005