DOUBLE HOOK - MC 260015
Bathroom suction hooks are designed with heavy-duty suction cups and double hooks. It is different from traditional bathroom hook by screws, but mount on the wall with suction or glue, offer a non-damage solution for the bathroom.
It is a popular selling model, simple but useful for the bathroom. Sometimes, we just want to hang small stuff on the wall, but won’t drill holes and damaged tiles in the bathroom. That is the hook for you.
There also comes with silicone glue for rough surface, wherever you want to mount the hooks, it is for you.
- No drilling and screws, tools required
- Heavy-duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from a famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- Stainless steel wire rack, anti-rust.
- Remove and Reuse
- Product size : 11 x 7 x 12 cm
- Rubber suction cup: diameter 73 mm, black color
- Stainless steel double wire hook: electro polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup: 1 piece
- stainless steel rack: 1 piece
- 5g silicone glue 1 piece, glue base 1 piece
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||8.8x6x13.2 cm||20’GP:||30000 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||29×26×15 cm||40’GP:||62220 pcs|
|N.W.: 1.54 kg/ctn||G.W.: 2.24 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||72216 pcs|
How to Affix
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating, or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue: Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45-degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat the above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as a clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in the home, long-lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on a certain weight.
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use. As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using it.
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed on a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory in a rough position.
B. In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof.
Best Hardware Store in Sri Lanka